Author Topic: March of... progress?  (Read 860 times)

roadkill

• BZ2 Fanatic
  • Bam, said the lady.
    • View Profile
March of... progress?
« on: August 13, 2014, 06:53:21 AM »
So, new computer means new downloads of patches and mods! Whooo!

Problem though. I have been trying to get said mods (FE and Fleshstorm 1 to start with) to work for me. I've got three issues.

First issue is with FE. When I try to do an Instant Action map in single player, the interface that comes up after the game starts (the one where you select your race and all that fun stuff) is broke. The 3-way maps have the info text box in the right place and the outline of the interface, but the buttons are up under the upper right corner of my screen, making it unclickable and unplayable. The Variety ui is clickable and in it's center position like it should be, but it looks like one of the layers is off towards the bottom of the screen. Anybody know what this is or how to fix it?

The second issue is with both mods. When I try to play multiplayer with my brother over LAN, the games don't seem to work because there aren't any vehicles to choose from. I noticed something in the chat box about "As of 1.3.6.5 MPVehicles and STStart must be ODFs" or something like that. I'm guessing that this is some new change that's been made while I was away from BZ and that I've missed a step somewhere. Can anyone clue me in as to what this is and how I can make it work?

The last issue is with FE again. It may be related to one of the other issues, but I've noticed that the first mission of the SP campaign is unplayable for me. It starts fine, but when I go to exit out of the dialogue box (the one with all the fancy story info and whatnot that appears when you're chillaxin' in the dropship) the game crashes. What's that all about? o.o

And please forgive me if this is something that has been discussed a million times already, or if it's something so easy a caveman could figure it out.
Recently finished: Borderlands 2: Mr. Torgue's Campaign of Carnage!
Now playing: Mine<yaaaaaawn>craft
Next up: Sleep... someday... pickpickpickpickpickpick...

Most likely to bitch about: Osama, Obama, and yo mama.

General BlackDragon

• Administrator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Nu Ani Anquietas
    • View Profile
    • ZEMod Forum
Re: March of... progress?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2014, 03:37:49 PM »
Red Devil has not released a 1.3.6.5 version update for Forgotten Enemies yet.

Dunno who's updating Fleshstorm, wouldn't be hard to fix the vehicle list thing though.

Most people go here for issues now: http://bzforum.matesfamily.org/index.php

*****General BlackDragon*****