Author Topic: Cerberi Revenge, Hidden Enemies, BZMag - DISCNONTINUED  (Read 1717 times)

JonathanS

• BZ2 Fanatic
  • Hidden Enemies Director
    • View Profile
    • Jonathan's World
Cerberi Revenge, Hidden Enemies, BZMag - DISCNONTINUED
« on: November 12, 2012, 03:09:09 PM »
I'm sorry to say, but the above is true. After so many years I have finally decided that I'm just fooling myself thinking I'll ever have the time to complete these. I'm married now with a child on the way, college, and a heavy workload from my job. I don't have time for high end projects like this.

So as of further notice, Cerberi Revenge WILL NOT have a new release.

If anyone is interested in picking up this project and feels that will accomplish it, I will provide you all my files.

For those who stayed by me faithfully for so many years. Thank you! Getting as far as I did is because of your support!

This also means that the issues of Battlezone Magazine that are out will be the only ones. I have also discontinued development.

Again, sorry to everybody! My life is higher on my priority list right now. If the day ever comes I will return, I will let you know!
JonathanS

.:.RKA.:.SeanTheGreat

• BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Cerberi Revenge, Hidden Enemies, BZMag - DISCNONTINUED
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 11:08:42 PM »
It was a fun ride while it lasted man. We all understand, don't worry. I might tinker with it sometime, but no promises cause I'm mainly focusing on school then going to go straight to college so my time would be limited soon too.

AHadley

• Global Moderator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Controller Node
    • View Profile
Re: Cerberi Revenge, Hidden Enemies, BZMag - DISCNONTINUED
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2012, 05:29:48 PM »
Oh, while I remember. I'm prepared to take this on as a project, purely to keep it up to speed with the current builds. Will implement it into the BZRAP system too, if you agree?
Quote from: Katrina Cooke
The Cerberi. Fate's cruel and heartless practical joke on humanity. And this? This is the punchline.