Author Topic: 1.3 Saga  (Read 3973 times)

RoKetX

• View Profile
    • http://www.x-world.cjb.net
1.3 Saga
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2003, 10:57:52 PM »
Oh yea, what exactly Exactly is an Access violation, is it an error?? or, did it brake a rule, like the poly limit?

Tempest_Storm

• View Profile
1.3 Saga
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2003, 12:19:43 AM »
AV is he most common type of BZ2 crashes. Lately they have been coming alot from continous games wihtout restarting BZ2 which GSH is trying to fix.

MAJOR_TOM

1.3 Saga
« Reply #17 on: October 09, 2003, 11:21:03 PM »
I am not hedging any bets, but If there is a HINT at when 1.3 is going to come out, I'd like to know. BETA Team map packs are being built with 1.2 technology and limits per se, and if we could thwart, or expand our horizons it would be great.

All I care to know is an approximation of time to go. IF the AV problem can be fixed pretty soon, say in the next month, your percentage of completion is what? 75% ?? 90% ...... :!:

Is it safe to say it will be released in the next 6 months? 3 months? Possibly longer? :roll:

I say this because our BETA team is making maps and laying AI in a new and exciting way. We're currently making Mountain of the Gods, an 8x8K map and the only thing that seems to lag is the Scion as the "main" AI race. We don't experience any lag from having hundreds of pilots running 8000M back home or 3rd race issues. It would be nice to be able to plan some future maps with 1.3 in mind. :?:

Major Tom
www.bz-majortom.com
majortom@techie.com