Author Topic: SRV for PB 6.1 and Beyond?  (Read 5019 times)

ViperWC

• View Profile
SRV for PB 6.1 and Beyond?
« on: June 22, 2011, 12:59:19 PM »
??

General BlackDragon

• Administrator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Nu Ani Anquietas
    • View Profile
    • ZEMod Forum
Re: SRV for PB 6.1 and Beyond?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2011, 01:56:30 PM »
ouch....

I think Steeveeo stopped playing BZ2. I can point him here though, so he can answer.

*****General BlackDragon*****

ViperWC

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2011, 11:25:32 AM »
ouch....

I think Steeveeo stopped playing BZ2. I can point him here though, so he can answer.

Thank you.

I was hoping that someone would take the reins of SRV to keep it updated with the latest PB patches.

Wishful thinking, I know.

AHadley

• Global Moderator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Controller Node
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2011, 02:43:59 PM »
Warfreak seems to have left as well, which makes this look unlikely. At least by the original team.
Quote from: Katrina Cooke
The Cerberi. Fate's cruel and heartless practical joke on humanity. And this? This is the punchline.

Steeveeo

• Steeveeo's Recycler Variant Dev-Leader
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2011, 03:46:29 AM »
I am hereby giving official permission now, for anyone who wants to, to update SRV as it is in its current state to later versions of BZ2.

I have pretty much moved on from all things BZ2 at this point due to many reasons (obvious and not), so I have no intention to provide content patches to this monstrosity of a Recycler Variant. I am going to sticky this so anyone can see it.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2011, 03:47:22 AM by Steeveeo »

(Click it for more art, y'know you wanna!)

Gone to college, will be back when I have internet.

ViperWC

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2011, 11:31:56 AM »
Steeveeo,

Thank you for a great recycler variant, and for allowing the BZ community to update SRV in the future.

Best wishes.

Slaor

• Time is NOT Money.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2011, 05:53:22 AM »
Yeah ditto mate, SRV is an awesome piece of work.
And remember kids - Always explain, explore and expose that which is FORBIDDEN.

Warfreak

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2011, 10:41:31 AM »
After reading this thread I decided to register again. I had some plans for SRV that I never fully fleshed out, and I guess after looking at the assets I would actually like to go through with those plans. Thing is, I can't fix any of the rendering worth crap and to be honest I could probably work some more on the models. That being said, if no one takes up the task of getting this up to snuff, I could do something with it seeing as I have all the source assets lying around.

If someone does take it upon himself to work on this, I could probably help out some. As it stands, the latest version should be neat enough to go through without much incident, making a patch up job none too difficult.

VSMIT

• Factions
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Resident Mac Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2011, 12:57:15 AM »
Warfreak, if you have a set of the current assets, please send them to me.  It'll give me something interesting to do.

Thanks.

IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Warfreak

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2011, 08:42:02 AM »
I really need to get to messing with the assets :-\. There actually aren't much issues besides the one's I have mentioned in related threads, so feel free to dabble with them; will give me time to think up some things to do with the field units.