Author Topic: I'm Bored  (Read 18471 times)

GENERAL MANSON

• BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Communitys for Battleozne 2
Re: I'm Bored
« Reply #30 on: January 07, 2011, 05:07:57 PM »
I don't think you're banned anymore....

Go visit/chat/play.

When I start missing the site I will but with work booming and free time running lower I dont see be going to it anytime soon. I like the clutter here less then it but I do play everynow and then .

Ded10c

• Loremaster, Archivist
  • Global Moderator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Battlezone Wiki
« Reply #31 on: January 08, 2011, 05:32:53 AM »
Let's put it this way. I'm a Global Moderator - I can see the ban list right now. Your ban is not permanent, and it will run out.

GENERAL MANSON

• BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 08, 2011, 11:40:58 AM »
Let's put it this way. I'm a Global Moderator - I can see the ban list right now. Your ban is not permanent, and it will run out.

I knew that but I dont care about it to be honest I will just wait till im 50 years old if the site is even up  which is longer then my ban.

Ded10c

• Loremaster, Archivist
  • Global Moderator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Battlezone Wiki
« Reply #33 on: January 09, 2011, 09:18:38 AM »
Well, how old are you at the moment?

GENERAL MANSON

• BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 09, 2011, 12:05:19 PM »
Well, how old are you at the moment?

Im 23 years old.

General BlackDragon

• Administrator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Nu Ani Anquietas
    • View Profile
    • ZEMod Forum
« Reply #35 on: January 09, 2011, 03:07:55 PM »

Wait, it's not over yet? How long is it?

*****General BlackDragon*****

Ded10c

• Loremaster, Archivist
  • Global Moderator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Battlezone Wiki
« Reply #36 on: January 09, 2011, 06:07:24 PM »
Well, he'll be unbanned around twenty years earlier than his current estimation.

Still, you can post with Wraith, can't you?

GENERAL MANSON

• BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 09, 2011, 07:04:26 PM »
Well, he'll be unbanned around twenty years earlier than his current estimation.

Still, you can post with Wraith, can't you?

Since I was banned and no longer in the list of beta testers Ive lost all motivation to even care about the site. That was my favorite thing to do and I believe JS can attest to that since i was lead tester for his cr mod. At this current state of mine itll take a miracle for me to even have interest to post or to even visit the site since I have blocked it completely. I remember n1 saying something about it being longer and tbh i dont give a *Ammo* about bzu none the less I no longer refer anyone there so I just say forums instead and tell them to go here.

General BlackDragon

• Administrator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Nu Ani Anquietas
    • View Profile
    • ZEMod Forum
« Reply #38 on: January 09, 2011, 07:32:59 PM »
Maybe I wasn't paying attention but, I don't remember why GM was banned?

*****General BlackDragon*****

VSMIT

• Factions
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Resident Mac Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2011, 03:26:49 AM »
Pissed off CmptrWz.

IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

GENERAL MANSON

• BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 18, 2011, 03:36:06 PM »
Pissed off CmptrWz.

Yeah by doing my part as a member reporting bad posts where no one else payed any attention. I dont care what anyone thinks but in my opinion he is a biased person. If I get banned for my opinion so be it I will never give anyone here my maps if that happens.

Dataanti

• I'm a dragon....
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 18, 2011, 07:51:41 PM »
If I wasnt banned I would gladly test but since I was and Ive had issues with others off the sites I would be testing beta now with you guys but you all know whos up for unbanning me so end of story there. I dont think it will happen so out of hatered later on which is building up at a slow rate I might do all of you and the entire bz2 community a favor since it would be the only way to test anything hehhehhehheheheheh :evil...... more evil then RD typing and thinking out loud.

NOW I HAVE SOMEONE TO RELATE TO!!!! :D

*Hugs Manson*

GENERAL MANSON

• BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: January 18, 2011, 07:55:31 PM »
If I wasnt banned I would gladly test but since I was and Ive had issues with others off the sites I would be testing beta now with you guys but you all know whos up for unbanning me so end of story there. I dont think it will happen so out of hatered later on which is building up at a slow rate I might do all of you and the entire bz2 community a favor since it would be the only way to test anything hehhehhehheheheheh :evil...... more evil then RD typing and thinking out loud.

*Hugs Manson*

lol thanks. I am thinking of buying the whole domain but not doing that till I have a house.

Dataanti

• I'm a dragon....
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: January 18, 2011, 07:57:18 PM »

*Hugs Manson*

lol thanks. I am thinking of buying the whole domain but not doing that till I have a house.

The whole domain that BZU is on??? Maybe after years of being banned I MIGHT BE ABLE TO GET BACK!!!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 07:58:08 PM by Dataanti »

GENERAL MANSON

• BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 18, 2011, 08:01:04 PM »
Yeah maybe. I know its worth like 1k or more and I  could easily do it for 1500 right now if i really wanted to but more important things I need to use the money for.