Author Topic: Welcome to Factions  (Read 3194 times)

Nielk1

• Administrator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • The ISDF Man
    • View Profile
    • Battlezone Complex
Welcome to Factions
« on: April 05, 2010, 08:11:39 PM »
Factions, what is it?

Premise
In an alternate reality, the meteor shower of the 1960s does not just fall on the bearing straights, but across the greater area of human population. A new material, Biometal spread to the world. Soon, the Biometal supplies began to wain, and a major (and very public) space race began. Utilizing the amazing new technology of the age, not only the major super powers, but many of the nations of the world were able to launch their space programs. These programs existed in relative cooperation (barring skirmishes between the Americans and Soviets, and numerous other factions). In response to the growing belligerence between the Americans and Soviets, The Alliance of Awakened Nations was formed as a sub party of the UN, and the International Space Defense Force became its arms and legs. As greed and malice took control, the ISDF lost much of its ranks still loyal to their home nations. Old friends became rivals and a third world war came to be stretched across the stars.

Time line
1960s: Meteors found in the Bering Strait, Outside of Tokyo, Japan, and in the middle of London (with a large fatality)
1990s: By this time, the major super powers have built large stations in orbit around earth, but no major wars have broken on the planet. Battles in space are the most common as the public thinks it's just a major push, no actual fighting.
1998: A scientist by the name of Braddock creates a race called Scions based on survivors of a battle against the Canadians for control of Io. They do not accept the control of the Americans and flee to another system.

Purpose
To create complex never before seen in BZ2 constructs though ODF and DLL of a modular nature usable in future mods with little effort. To take game play in Battlezone II to the next level, with radiation, temperature, robot tanks, and more.

So, give me your ideas and give me your help. I want this project to really move, so I am taking this public and getting some minions!
« Last Edit: April 05, 2010, 08:14:08 PM by Nielk1 »

Click on the image...
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Rocket

• BZ2 Fanatic
  • Never judge an enemy by the size of the radar blip
    • View Profile
Re: Welcome to Factions
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 10:19:11 PM »
fuel?
-- Hidden Defenders Mod Leader
-- Lordtac's RV Contributor.
-- ARC Mod Contributor

canine13

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 05:02:37 AM »
still alive here?

AHadley

• Global Moderator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Controller Node
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2011, 10:15:08 AM »
Yes, it is, but NK1 has about fifty other projects to work on.
Quote from: Katrina Cooke
The Cerberi. Fate's cruel and heartless practical joke on humanity. And this? This is the punchline.

VSMIT

• Factions
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Resident Mac Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2011, 12:25:13 PM »
still alive here?
Oh, my God, stop it!

IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.