Author Topic: Bugs  (Read 6503 times)

ComputerMaster1st

Re: Bugs
« Reply #15 on: January 14, 2010, 11:49:45 AM »
has the AIP bug been fixed?

when it happens, some people tend to lag out. i have major problems when it happens, i lag bad and my graphics goes very bad everytime it happens.

Lizard

« Reply #16 on: January 14, 2010, 12:51:11 PM »
has the AIP bug been fixed?

when it happens, some people tend to lag out. i have major problems when it happens, i lag bad and my graphics goes very bad everytime it happens.

what AIP bug are you refering to ?

there haven't been any AIP bugs reported until now so it's kinda hard to fix them without some firm details.

which AIP is bugged ? when does this bug occur ?

TheJamsh

• phpBB EPIC_core_team
  • BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 14, 2010, 01:33:07 PM »
There is an AIP bug, "bvscav.odf" does not exist. Or is it bvserv... i forget.

It does cause resyncs, but doubt it would cause a full lagout. Probably a jump in gameplay though while the clients try to figure out whats going on.

Click Me!

Ded10c

• Loremaster, Archivist
  • Global Moderator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Battlezone Wiki
« Reply #18 on: January 14, 2010, 01:35:13 PM »
I'm putting this in a new post so it's noticable...

In the last three missions I've played (between the clean up and holding the line) the first voiceover line repeats itself over and over during the mission... any ideas?

I've not seen that nor has anyone else reported issues like it, it would seem that this might be a problem local to your system - try reinstalling .

That's what I was afraid of... do you know how long it took me to download it?! :lol:

I'm putting up with it for now anyway.

you shouldn't need to download it again just reinstall it, if the installer works it's highly unlikely that the the download was corrupt in any way.

Normally that wouldn't be a problem. Apart from the fact that since it's all on the net, I delete the downloads once I've finished with them and only keep the contents.

Also, quote ziggys are back! :-D

ComputerMaster1st

« Reply #19 on: January 14, 2010, 02:52:35 PM »
Me TJ and TopGun were there when it happened.

it played havoc with me as the game was really close to full lagout and crashing. i would liike to show you a screenshot but i can't as it only shows black when playing games.

Lizard

« Reply #20 on: January 14, 2010, 03:06:11 PM »
Me TJ and TopGun were there when it happened.

it played havoc with me as the game was really close to full lagout and crashing. i would liike to show you a screenshot but i can't as it only shows black when playing games.

I presume this was in an MPI then, all I need to know is which race combinations you were playing with and I should be able to fix it.

ComputerMaster1st

« Reply #21 on: January 14, 2010, 03:07:33 PM »
Human  Vs   CPU

Ravens Vs Swarm

Lizard

« Reply #22 on: January 14, 2010, 04:13:59 PM »
ok I think I've found the problem, download this fix and unzip it to the directory where you have FS2 installed : http://www.lizard.clara.co.uk/stuff/FS2_AIP_fix.zip

remember all players must have this fix installed for it to work.

let me know if it works and also let me know if you encounter any similar problems . 

ComputerMaster1st

« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2010, 04:57:06 PM »
kk, i'll tell topgun to help find out if it does work later

TheJamsh

• phpBB EPIC_core_team
  • BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2010, 06:04:41 AM »
I would make a formal post about this... FS2 patch 1.1 or something.

Click Me!

Lizard

« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2010, 05:38:32 AM »
this is not really a formal patch, it's just a temporary hotfix, it would be better to wait and see if any other issues manifest themselves before releasing a more official patch, it would also be better to wait and see if BBB returns before releasing any official patches for his mod. 

DeaDeYe

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 12, 2010, 05:06:23 PM »
Hey guys. I played it with a friend and i found a bug.
Ravens Vs Swarm in MPI.. If you die, there comes something like bsuser_m.odf or so and when it hits the hoster of the server, it will crash back to the gamelobby.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 01:35:35 PM by DeaDeYe »

General BlackDragon

• Administrator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Nu Ani Anquietas
    • View Profile
    • ZEMod Forum
« Reply #27 on: July 13, 2010, 10:19:03 AM »
Eeeeew, a FIXME Can't find user "blablalbla.odf" on Team #?

Looks like BBB forgot the _m variation for that pilot....That's a patch worthy bug. :)

*pokes BBB to make a FS2 patch*
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 10:20:23 AM by General BlackDragon »

*****General BlackDragon*****