Author Topic: 10000 Slot TeamSpeak Server up and running.  (Read 5098 times)

VSMIT

• Factions
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Resident Mac Guy
    • View Profile
Re: 10000 Slot TeamSpeak Server up and running.
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2009, 01:50:05 PM »
There is absolutely no point in having more than one IRC channel for the same thing.  I have 2, but that's because they're for different applications.

IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Rocket

• BZ2 Fanatic
  • Never judge an enemy by the size of the radar blip
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2009, 06:52:13 PM »
Hmm, TeamSpeak.. interesting...

But you wouldn't be able to use it when everyone where you live is being noisy though... :D
-- Hidden Defenders Mod Leader
-- Lordtac's RV Contributor.
-- ARC Mod Contributor

IBM

• Reliable and Robust. Think IBM.
    • View Profile
    • Supreme Tactics Regime
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2009, 09:42:49 PM »
Actually, if you haven't noticed before, TeamSpeak allows the use of PTT functions that prevent unwanted transmissions of abstract static and background noises. TeamSpeak, I must admit, does not have really good voice codecs, but it allows more clients in one organized server. However, since my internet connection is not all that impressive, the delay between transmissions is greater than that of most servers, the delay also is caused by the fact that the server is running on a wireless connection, therefore connection loss is possible. But I do maintain a decent connection to my network. The connection strength is usually at 98% or more. But I am in no worries now that y new IBM ThinkCentre is here, I will be able to run more servers on one machine. I am still in Pennsylvania atm, I will return on Monday, but the TS server will not be available until Tuesday afternoon.

Thank You!

IBM
http://str.blogsite.org/
Click the link, join up, learn more, benefit from it.

IBM

• Reliable and Robust. Think IBM.
    • View Profile
    • Supreme Tactics Regime
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2009, 10:24:17 PM »
Well, the server is active again, but, not many people online or even joining. Perhaps this is a waste of my time? Join damn it! :D Again, the server is only available from 9:30AM EDT to 11:30PM EDT.

IBM
http://str.blogsite.org/
Click the link, join up, learn more, benefit from it.