Author Topic: Apostles: Introduction  (Read 1717 times)

Nielk1

• Administrator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • The ISDF Man
    • View Profile
    • Battlezone Complex
Apostles: Introduction
« on: May 15, 2009, 08:38:40 PM »
Intro:
Fifteen years ago, the world was complacent with its lonely existence, its solitude from the knowledge of the true events of its history.
Fifteen years ago, the world turned a blind eye to its conflicts and let them escape and fester out of view in the vacuum of space.
Fifteen years ago, I watched this facade falter under the weight of its secrets.
The fireball I saw streak across the sky with my young eyes took with it the only world I had known.
It was the first wave of our king's invading Armada.
In a show of thunderous might, the armies of the world were wiped out in five days.
The world was forced to take its eyes to the heavens to face its dark secrets, and to acknowledge its new king, the man who had conquered it in five days, his highness Armond Braddock.
DUN DUN DUN.....

Click on the image...
Quote from: Lizard
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

• BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
Re: Apostles: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2009, 10:35:33 AM »
Intro:
Fifteen years ago, the world was complacent with its lonely existence, its solitude from the knowledge of the true events of its history.
Fifteen years ago, the world turned a blind eye to its conflicts and let them escape and fester out of view in the vacuum of space.
Fifteen years ago, I watched this facade falter under the weight of its secrets.
The fireball I saw streak across the sky with my young eyes took with it the only world I had known.
It was the first wave of our king's invading Armada.
In a show of thunderous might, the armies of the world were wiped out in five days.
The world was forced to take its eyes to the heavens to face its dark secrets, and to acknowledge its new king, the man who had conquered it in five days, his highness Armond Braddock.
DUN DUN DUN.....

I somehow feel Braddock wouldn't become an 'Emperor'...  or 'King'...  he'd go for a more sci-fi title like "Protector" or political like "President of Earth".

Then again he does sound British, maybe "King" would suite him more...   :)

-Av-

Nielk1

• Administrator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • The ISDF Man
    • View Profile
    • Battlezone Complex
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2009, 01:20:09 PM »
The most optimal thing about being King is he can be as public or private as he wants. Even as an Emperor his public face is rather constant. Also, contemplating Braddock's Ego, I can't find any more fitting place then either dead or king of the world.

Click on the image...
IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

Rocket

• BZ2 Fanatic
  • Never judge an enemy by the size of the radar blip
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2009, 04:10:02 PM »
ah, i don't see the big thing about braddock anyway...

cause, you know that theres lots of people who hate him, so...

it would only cost a single sniper bullet :P :D

and, i thought the earth in bz2 already had bz2 tanks on it (in bz2) to defend it from any invading alien armies... braddocks brigade wouldn't be able to accomplish defeating earth. Especially because so many people turned against him when they realized the truth.
-- Hidden Defenders Mod Leader
-- Lordtac's RV Contributor.
-- ARC Mod Contributor

Nielk1

• Administrator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • The ISDF Man
    • View Profile
    • Battlezone Complex
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2009, 04:20:27 PM »
Until the events post BZ2, Earth as a whole knows almost nothing. the AAN is a subparty of the UN that knows about biometal. Only the AAN and members of the biometal military know about it. You learn from BOTH sides of the BZ2 story that is was Braddock's plan to take over the ISDF (and he does in the ISDF tree) and possibly Earth.

Click on the image...