Author Topic: Multiplayer Servers  (Read 9202 times)

Ded10c

• Loremaster, Archivist
  • Global Moderator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Battlezone Wiki
Re: Multiplayer Servers
« Reply #30 on: November 27, 2008, 02:32:59 PM »
To be honest, I don't care.

SHUT UP, ALL OF YOU!

bigbadbogie

« Reply #31 on: November 27, 2008, 03:28:28 PM »
Make no mistake I'm not pissed in the least. I am however flattered you seem to come out after your many leaves and respond quickly when I post. The *right* website would be one that knows BZ1 yes , be it mine or any other one that is out there. The *wrong* one is the BZ Universe and any others that pretend to know what there talking about when it comes to BZ1.

If you want to impress your friends here and talk like you know BZ , that's fine. I only have a problem when you link them to a BZII website that has no clue.

You think that we are ignorant when it comes to BZ1? You must be joking... right?

The first 3d game I ever played was BZ1. I still play it even to this day.

There is nothing I don't know about it, with one exception; its community members.

This is a classic BZ territory fight against BZU. BZU exists for the purpose of giving everybody in the BZ community a place to talk in an open, friendly manner about the games we all love.

This is abused by the multitude of BZ1 and BZ2-1.2 players. They seem to come out of nowhere with their ill-informed attacks.

They accuse BZU of trying to destroy the community, when it could not be more obvious that its only intention is to unite.

THE ONLY REASON THAT WE DONT ANSWER QUESTIONS ABOUT BZ1 IS THAT NOBODY ASKS THEM!!!!!

Skynet

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 27, 2008, 03:30:33 PM »
Guys, stop egging him on. He's just trying to agitate you.
Urban Assault mod lead.

AR(Paused)>http://doomapoc.topcities.com/BZIIAR.html

Ded10c

• Loremaster, Archivist
  • Global Moderator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
    • Battlezone Wiki
« Reply #33 on: November 27, 2008, 04:27:46 PM »
Finally, somebody who's talking sense.

Launchalot

• View Profile
    • BZ Federation
« Reply #34 on: November 27, 2008, 04:33:52 PM »
You think that we are ignorant when it comes to BZ1? You must be joking... right? There is nothing I don't know about it, with one exception; its community members.
There you go nuff said. I'm not trying to start an argument , I'm stating facts. You people are the ones that are flying off the handle. You played the single player missions 10 years ago and think that makes you a BZ1 pro. Come to a multilplayer game and see how fast I blow your dress up. You know nothing about the game other than what you read at the BZ Universe. You learned how to edit the files but you have no idea what we like or want CAUSE YOU NEVER PLAYED ONLINE.

This is hopeless.

warfreak

« Reply #35 on: November 27, 2008, 04:42:35 PM »
You are just like every ignorant kid on every game who thinks that multiplayer determines skill, "L33Tness" and overall playability of a game and that all who dont agree are idiots and deserve to be spat upon like we have leprosy or something.

Its for this reason I left almost EVERY new game I buy and for this reason I PROBABLY will never DARE turn back to Battlezone in general because this is the attitude EVERYWHERE.
It sickens me that people STILL think this way. It retarded and deserves correction.

I can see what you mean by us not being able to relate to what you guys do online but FOR CHRIST'S SAKE, that DOES NOT MEAN that we are overall STUPID when it comes to the damn game.

Say all you want against this comment, I'm not replying back. >:(
« Last Edit: November 27, 2008, 04:45:54 PM by warfreak »

bigbadbogie

« Reply #36 on: November 27, 2008, 04:44:18 PM »
You think that we are ignorant when it comes to BZ1? You must be joking... right? There is nothing I don't know about it, with one exception; its community members.
There you go nuff said. I'm not trying to start an argument , I'm stating facts. You people are the ones that are flying off the handle. You played the single player missions 10 years ago and think that makes you a BZ1 pro. Come to a multilplayer game and see how fast I blow your dress up. You know nothing about the game other than what you read at the BZ Universe. You learned how to edit the files but you have no idea what we like or want CAUSE YOU NEVER PLAYED ONLINE.

This is hopeless.

What? No...

10 years ago? I played it yesterday. I have only had it for 3 years.

Fishbone

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • DuneCommand
« Reply #37 on: November 27, 2008, 04:58:30 PM »
Haha. I have been away for so long I forgot all about these flamewars.
Thanks all, I did enjoy myself and have been distracted from work just right :)

Now, since this is getting out of hand, I do what Nielk1 suggested (eventhough he could have done it himself) and lock it.

• BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: December 30, 2008, 02:50:01 PM »
I'm just going to pop in here and apologize to everyone...

For this sort of thing to blow up in my own space is unforgivable, and I can't express how sorry I am that I've been tied up too much to have noticed.  For Fishy to have to lock this...   gack...

Sorry guys, I hope to be back here a lot more now that the Holidays are getting behind us and the snow is falling. 

And yes, I'm very old...   I'm 46 and still get a thrill out of BZ1 even though I've been around since the BZ1 beta.  I spent years playing it online and loved every minute of it, but the hackers got out of control and ruined the MP experience for pretty much all of us.

I loved the COW games, got my hat handed to me by TTO in one of the shortest Strat games ever seen :)  and I think Po has a crush on me to this day.  If you don't know who any of those players are then you are a kid, as they were the Dx, Spock and Launchalot of MY day...   

Lol, nothing ever changes.  We've watched the 'real' players dis everyone else from day 1 in both BZ1 and 2, to {HEL} and back ('nother old fart reference) and beyond. 

Gotta love it...  :)

-Av-,

(older than dirt but not older than Mowerman...)  :)