Author Topic: You opinion about Nod/GDI tech tree  (Read 12387 times)

Red 1

• Fear the 1-now better tasting!
    • View Profile
Re: You opinion about Nod/GDI tech tree
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2006, 10:10:22 AM »
*blinks several times* Uh, yea I can see how bad splererely spelling, and Captolizing The First Letter of each word has alot to do with Comand & Conquer games...
How do I know that the past is not a fiction designed to account for the discrepancy between my current physical sensations and my state of mind?- From The Restaurant at the End of the Universe<br /><br />-*-=Hidden Enimies Head Map

SomeDude

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2006, 02:05:32 PM »
Just as bad as using "u", or "ur"-type words in a sentence. Personally, of course. ;)
I'm really, really fat.

bensterr

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: August 28, 2009, 09:28:46 PM »
dude you need to get regcure it fixed my pc it fixes alot of stuff in the first scan my pc had 4063 proplems now its just 5 or 6 proplems note: go to pirate bay if you have a torrent downloader like u torrent or bit torrent or mabey lime wire u torrents best thought.
theres alot of dying and blood in bz2 so lets make more!

warfreak

« Reply #33 on: August 28, 2009, 09:36:24 PM »
Wow, 3 years late :|

VSMIT

• Factions
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Resident Mac Guy
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: August 28, 2009, 09:57:13 PM »
Yeah, we need a warning system that puts up a warning (similar to the "Someone posted while you were typing" warning), that lets you know if it's been longer than x weeks/months since the last post.

IQ's have really dropped around here just recently, must be something in the water.

General BlackDragon

• Administrator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Nu Ani Anquietas
    • View Profile
    • ZEMod Forum
« Reply #35 on: August 30, 2009, 03:35:15 PM »
BZU has that

*****General BlackDragon*****

TheJamsh

• phpBB EPIC_core_team
  • BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: August 30, 2009, 04:48:12 PM »
this has a "topic not posted in in 120 days, are you sure you want to reply to this topic?"

Click Me!

Rocket

• BZ2 Fanatic
  • Never judge an enemy by the size of the radar blip
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: August 31, 2009, 09:40:34 PM »
we need that system on bz2md aswell.

old topics get resurrected accidently quite a bit around here...
-- Hidden Defenders Mod Leader
-- Lordtac's RV Contributor.
-- ARC Mod Contributor

TheJamsh

• phpBB EPIC_core_team
  • BZ2 Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: September 01, 2009, 02:26:10 AM »
we DO have that, exactly what i said above. ive resurrected topics every now and again

Click Me!

AHadley

• Global Moderator
  • BZ2 Fanatic
  • Controller Node
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: September 01, 2009, 06:21:39 AM »
dude you need to get regcure it fixed my pc it fixes alot of stuff in the first scan my pc had 4063 proplems now its just 5 or 6 proplems note: go to pirate bay if you have a torrent downloader like u torrent or bit torrent or mabey lime wire u torrents best thought.

1) Most registry fixers are BAD. If you don't know what you're doing they can screw your system up even worse than you could, and some of them do that whether you know what you're doing or not.

2) Torrents or Limewire are a very bad idea, they often don't contain what they say they do, and as such can install all kinds of crap on your system that you really don't want. Some really nasty viruses can be caught like that.

3) Don't talk about / post links to torrents and 'warez', it's a great way to get yourself banned and us shut down completely.

4) This board is dead, so not a good place to post anyway. The big red warning was a bit of a giveaway. I think we need a cleanup.
Quote from: Katrina Cooke
The Cerberi. Fate's cruel and heartless practical joke on humanity. And this? This is the punchline.